MS Access Data Recovery Software
Access Database Repair Software for Salvage Data from MDB Files
Microsoft Access is a database management system from Microsoft. The MDB and ACCDB files of MS Access Database get corrupted and damaged in certain instances. In order to perform the immediate recovery of data from the access database a user can utilize MS Access Database Recovery Software. The access recovery software endows accurate and complete recovery of access data such as tables, queries, forms, reports, macros, relation, etc. The efficacious software helps enterprises in maintaining and restoring the database. This access file recovery software is efficient to recover data without affecting the integrity of the database.
How Access database files get corrupted and become inaccessible?
- An unknown virus severely damages the MDB and ACCDB files.
- When the Access Database software gets crashed.
- In the instance of Media corruption
- Abrupt system shutdown can also cause corruption in MDB files.
When Access Database files get corrupted certain error message are displayed while opening the .mdb files of access database. To abolish the effect of such error messages try Access Repair Software.
- “Enter Password”, even there is no password.
- “Unrecognized database format”.
- Error 3800: AOindex is not an index in this table.
- ‘****.mdb' cannot accessed.
- Microsoft Jet Engine can't open the file.
- Microsoft Access has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- The database needs to be repaired or it's not a Microsoft access file.
Imperative features of the MS Access Database Recovery Software:-
- Unlimited MS Access Database files can be recovered and repaired simultaneously.
- It efficiently recovers data from corrupt, damaged, inaccessible or unusable Access files.
- Diverse kinds of data can be recovered using this software such as a table, reports, macros, queries, forms, relation, etc.
- Files created in MS Access 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 97, and 95 can be easily recovered.
- Technical expertise is not necessary to recover data using this access data repair software.
- This advance recovery software is compatible with Windows versions such as 8.1, 8, 2007, Vista, 2003, etc.
- Effectively recovers & repairs MDB data in the instance of the error message displayed while accessing them.
- Users can try MS Access Database repair software to recover data in minimum time.
- Free demo version of the software is available.
How to repair corrupt Access Database file?
The recovery process of MDB and ACCDB files is very simple and easy. The user can download the Access Database software on the system on which recovery is required. After completing the installation process, the user needs to perform some steps to recover access files and data.
- Run Recover Data for Access file recovery software.
- Select the corrupted, damaged and inaccessible MDB files of Access Database from the system by browse option provided in the software.
- Then the software scans the corrupted .mdb files.
- In the scanning phase, the software also executes repairing process.
- The repaired MDB files appear in a tree like structure after getting repaired by Access Database Recovery Software.
- Now according to user requirement the user selects the data to reuse.
- For saving the recovered data, a user can go to the save option and save in a new access file.
Note:- A free demo version of the Access Database file repair software helps by providing the preview of recovered files. It is an evaluation version that makes user acknowledged about the recovery steps. To save the recovered files user can purchase the software.
Access File Data Recovery Software- prerequisites
- MS Access 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 97, and 95.
- Windows 8.1, 8, 2007, Vista, 2003, XP, 2000 and Windows Server 2008 OS
- Minimum 64 MB of Space